Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11- Feeling Much Better

I’m doing much better today. I think it was just the weather that put me in a cranky mood. I was busy at work today so I didn’t have much time to think about food.

For breakfast I threw in some fruit and almond milk and blended away. I think I’m getting tired of smoothies everyday. I’m ready for some oatmeal! I put a frozen banana, blueberries, and 1/2 of an orange with almond milk for a nice and creamy smoothie.

IMAG0670

IMAG0671

I had a snack at 10:30

IMAG0672

For lunch I roasted more veggies and beans.

IMAG0674

Dinner was yummy! Kyle cooked up some Halibut we picked up at Whole Foods. It’s topped with macadamia nuts, coconut, and herbs.

IMAG0675

We also had a side of black beans and sautéed squash. I’m drinking pear juice!

IMAG0676

For dessert, strawberries!

IMAG0677

That’s all for now. See you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment