Friday, November 11, 2011

Easy Pineapple Chicken

I decided to make an old recipe last night. I’ve only made it in the crockpot but tonight I made it on the stovetop. It turned out pretty good. I paired it with a side of Edamame with sea salt!

I started out cooking and then shredding 1 lb of chicken. While the chicken was cooking, chop up your veggies.

Sauté veggies in olive oil.

IMAG0436

Once your vegetables are tender add your chicken, pineapples, paprika, turmeric, and soy sauce. Sauté for 15 min on medium heat.

IMAG0437

IMAG0438

While your chicken mixture is cooking, prepare your rice. (I used brown rice)

IMAG0439

Start with rice then top with chicken mixture.

IMAG0442

Served with steamed edamame. Yum!

IMAG0441

IMAG0440

 

Check out the full recipe here.

Pineapple Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment