Check out this tasty dish
I started out by seasoning the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. I also chopped up 1/2 of an onion.
Pour your sauce over you chicken. Cook on low for 4 hours.
After 4 hours remove your chicken and chop into cubes.
Mix up a mixture of cornstarch and water and pour into the crockpot with your sauce.
Cook this on high for 10 minutes or until your sauce starts to thicken. You can then add the chicken back to the crockpot and toss to coat.
Now you have your honey chicken ready. Serve over rice and top with sesame seeds.
I added edamame and an egg roll and called it a meal!
Honey Sesame Chicken2.5 lb Chicken breast
salt and pepper
1 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup chopped Onion
4 Tbsp. Ketchup
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Cloves garlic
1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
3 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1. Season both sides of your chicken breasts with salt and pepper, place in crockpot.
2. In a small bowl combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic, and pepper flakes. Mix together well and pour over chicken.
3. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4. Remove chicken from crockpot and leave sauce. Chop your chicken into cubes.
5. Dissolve 3 tsp. of cornstarch with 4 Tbsp. of water and pout into crockpot. Stir, replace lid and cook sauce on high for 10 to 15 min or until sauce starts to thicken slightly.
6. Return chicken to crockpot and toss.
7. Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.