Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pumpkin Oat Smoothie

I can’t believe Thanksgiving is this week! It really has snuck up on me this year. I love the holidays so much and want to enjoy every minute of it. So from now on I’m in holiday mode. I started my morning off with a Pumpkin Oat Smoothie. Mmmm every sip reminded me of Thanksgiving, family, friends, and pumpkin pie!

IMAG0467.jpgj

When I have a smoothie for breakfast it needs to keep me full till lunch. So I love to add oats for that creamy goodness to fill me up.

IMAG0464.jpgl

This is a quick and easy smoothie and is easily doable for a quick morning breakfast.

Cook your oats for 5 min on the stove stove.

IMAG0463

Throw all of your ingredients into your blender and blend till smooth.

IMAG0465.jpgk

IMAG0466.jpgm

IMAG0470.jpgb

Pumpkin Oat Smoothie

1/2 Cup uncooked Oats

2 Cup water

1/2 Cup pumpkin puree

3 Tbs Agave

1 Tsp Cinnamon

Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice

1 Cup non fat Milk

2 Cup Ice

Cook oats in 2 cups of water over the stove top for 5 min. Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. It makes about 2 servings.

 

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I’m so blessed this year and have so many things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment